Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Football!

I am soooo ready for this weekend! This is what I have been waiting for since January. There are two games going down this weekend that I am especially interested in.


VS.

AND

VS.



My money is on the Burnt Orange and White...like you could not guess that one!

I grew up an Oilers fan and the Titans used to be my Oilers, so I still cheer them on. Not to mention that now Bo Scaife, Ahrmad Hall, and Vince Young are now Titans.

Hook'em Horns!

4 comments:

eclectik said...

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS I know is
#1 will be the same #1 next week

Good run last year, I rooted for the Horns in the big game...but now?


party over....tell the rest of the crew


GO BUCKS!!!!!

eclectik said...

....did I mention

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

eclectik-relaxation.com
The Messageboard

e.

Anonymous said...

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eclectik said...

Damn...
couldn't even muster up double digits?!

AND the one score they got was a gimme/cheatin/home cookin/bull ish call


sad...sad ....sad....well, you'll always have last year...cuz THIS one is OOOOOOOOOOOVER

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE Ohio State University