The Texas Longhorns may have lost this weekend, but we are not defeated!
No matter what...
I still rock the Burnt Orange and White!
My ringtone plays Texas Fight!
The degree hanging on my wall with never change!
The Texas Ex decal on my car will remain the same.
No matter What...
Through the good, bad, happy, or sad...This Texas gal will forever bleed Orange!
"The eyes of Texas are upon you, til GABRIEL BLOWS HIS HORN!"
Hook'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I watched that whole game, attended a tailgate, and I wore a Texas shirt. It's karma. The streets of Austin bled red on Saturday night, but yet the ever faithful Longhorns proudly wore their colors and showed their horns. I went home and changed... burnt orange is just not my color.
MJ
Gotta love your school pride!! I can't wait until we (Oklahoma State) play ya'll.. just joking, ya'll are gonna whoop our asses...again.
Post a Comment