Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shocking News...




Terrell Owens attempted suicide. I am one of the few that actually like TO. His abrasive attitude always to me seemed to be a cover up to his sensitivity. The I don't give a damn attitude, usually means quite the opposite. I pray that TO gets the help that he needs.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15021827/?GT1=8506

4 comments:

Keli said...

Now TO is denying claims that he attempted suicide…I am sure this is at his lawyer’s and mouth pieces’ advice. I just pray that he gets help.

DivineLavender said...

Me too...depression is no joke. Too bad everyone attaches such shame to dealing with mental health issues...as if since he "has millions" he can't possiblity be depressed and consider suicide. My prayers are with him.

X-Men said...

if he really wanted to commit suicide, he would do it. whats up with the pain killers? serious attempters make sure to jump off a bridge or blow their brains out but he had to go soft and pink and seek attention as usual with taking just enough pills to make him dizzy but not dead, i mean really. what's 37 pills gonna do for a big muscled bodied dude. that's like you bieng 300 pounds and getting drunk of 1 coors light. i like him but he's addicted to his reflection.

Anonymous said...

i think its lies the truth is somewhere in the middle