Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tip for On-line Shoppers

I don’t shop online often (well I purchase books online)…I have to find a really good deal to be enticed to purchase something via the Internet. My usual spots are overstock.com and oldnavy.com (they usually have pretty good sales items and they have their famous $5 shipping). Anyway, if you are an online shopper, I advise you to register with mypoints.com. I have been a registered user for several years now and I have received several gift certificates ie. Chili's, Old Navy and Target…and it’s all for free. You receive points per dollar spent on a participating retailer’s website. You can also receive points towards gift certificates just by reading special offer emails from mypoints. Try it out.
www.mypoints.com

2 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

I am an online shopper, my favorite is Zappos.com for shoes. I despise going to the mall... too many smoking teenagers!

Keli said...

I just recieved another gift card in the mail from mypoints...this time it was a gap gift card.