Me & Lil Wayne?
Well at least in my dreams…
We were a couple. I was going to visit my mother, and he was already there when I arrived…flowers in hand. I assumed they were for me, and he informed me they were actually for my mother. So he presents momma with the flowers and she is gushing…and I am in awe thinking…wow, she actually likes him. I have on heels and I am like towering over him...
I sleep in a diagonal, and in the dream, we went to bed actually cris-crossing each other. I wake up the next morning, to find him gone, but he left me an envelope full of money…with a note telling me to have a good time with my mother and the family...
So moving ahead…I spend the rest of the dream trying to get to his performance at the county fair before it’s over.
The thing is…I appeared to be extremely happy in my dream…not sure if I have been that happy in reality (well not with a man that is).
If dreams are our subconscious speaking to us…Can someone break down what is going on in my head? Please and thank you!


5 comments:
lol chile you need some d*ck and quick! wayne couldnt get it.
lol
wat she said
damnnnnnnnnn
nuff said. subconsciously, you're diggin the duffle bag boy, huh?
i love lil wayne... with his high self! girl i may have to visit your dream and steal him from you...
I'm probably going to go with the panel on this one. Just how "happy" did you wake up being? :)
I'm also imagining somebody's mom (outside of his own) liking L'il Weezy rolling up to court their daughter. That's comedy waiting to be written.
There actually could be something more to the dream (weezy aside) than the obvious, though.
Post a Comment