So…I am getting ready to wrap up my day around 5pm CST on Wednesday when the office phone rings…
“Yes, they just delivered my Dell flat screen TV and it is not working.”
“Sorry, but I cannot help you with that, this is not Dell.”
“Well, they just delivered the TV and it is not working.”
“What would you like me to do about that?”
“I called you because the TV is not working and I need you to send a technician.”
“This is not Dell, but I could give you the number to Dell if you would like?”
“No, I don’t want the number…I want my TV fixed!”
“Well, I can’t help you with that! But, I can give you the number to the people that can…its xxx-xxxx”.
“Ok, xxx-xxxx”
*click*
Yes, I played along with this foolishness…why you may ask? Because it was my 10 year old niece, and she has it honest…Crazy starts early in our family…plus, I mean, she’s learned from the best. *grins*
And yes, I really did give her main number to Dell, lol. I just hope she blocks the number if and when she calls into Dell.


5 comments:
nice to read
keep it up
nice all picture
that is funny as hell... you dead wrong for playing with her emotions...lol
yeah, i see you all start early. lol
too funny
yall are too silly
flat screen mean u ballin
Post a Comment