My birthday is in 23 days! Yay! No, I will not be counting down everyday…but you can’t say that you have not been given notice.
So…this guy sends me an email in response to a job posting and for some reason he thought it would be a good idea to introduce himself to me as an alcoholic. This guy is a member of Mensa…I guess what my dad use to say is right…the smarter you are the dumber you are…meaning, those with a high IQ tend to lack common knowledge…I guess the brain can only hold so much crap.
So, I put in a few phone calls to this guy, and he has not returned my call. I am so annoyed, but the thing is, I don’t even want him like that…I am trying to talk bizness, I am trying to make moves, and he's sitting there too stuck on himself to realize it. No time for the ho-ish.
I cannot live without paper towels…I use them for everything…I wash dishes with them, I use them to eat off of, I clean the bathroom and kitchen with them…and we are out of paper towels in the office…I use them to wipe down my desk, clean out my dishes when I am done, wipe down that nasty azz counter because I apparently work with toddlers…there are cheerios chilling in one of the break room chairs…I mean seriously…needless to say…I am at my wits end…I need some paper towels pronto!
I can’t believe I actually said if given the option between Nelly and AI…Nelly could get it first…see, *I’ve been feeling since 1993 when he was a Hoya, before the braids, before the tatts…I love me some AI…but have you seen Nelly lately?! Dayum! Just one time…but he seems to leave a trail of babies behind him…so on second thought…
I have this image in my head that I just can’t shake…don’t wanna shake…will not shake…man, I love football!
Ok…enough of that…
And in case you missed it the first time…
My birthday is in 23 days!


9 comments:
That's right Keli.. Count it down!
23 days and COUNTING!
Nelly could get too :)
22 days, huh? You go, girl! Not going to know how to act, are you?
Do we need to call somebody about these thoughts you are having? :)
lol in 23 days, u the mike jordon of bday announcements
Patrice: You know it...have to start the countdown...and this year is the first year since I've entered the real world that I am working on my bday...it is truly my fav holiday. :)
Roddy: lol...no need to put in a phone call just yet...although that could make a very happy bday.
all-mi-t: You know...he is my role model and 23 was my bball number back in intermediate/high school. I say if you're going to do it...do it right. :)
21 days to go. Can we get you a gift? Yes, we can! lol
Hmmm...actually I am the one that you need to give you a gift, Maddy...convince me why we can again? More important, instead of saying yes we can, I am asking...why should we?
in 23 days
*marks calendar*
what u want?
Are you saying that you need to give me a gift?? And we should because...I think we've had these convos before. You know where to find me if you want me to expound. lol
On another note, whats up with Ced? I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until today. Is there any part of the story that you're hearing that might make me change my mind?
No Maddy, I need you to give me a gift...actually I am going to give you a gift...I am going to vote for your boy.
Post a Comment