Thursday, September 04, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!

I sure the hell am!

I already got it poppin this past weekend with the Longhorn season opener…hook’em!

The best thing about watching a game live…the hard hitting…being able to hear the pads crack…I love it!

Tonight kicks off the start of the NFL season…

The Redskins head to the Meadowlands to take on the defending Super Bowl champs…
The game kicks off at 6:15 my time…I usually don’t leave work until six, even if I leave at 5, I will be stuck in traffic for an hour…$*@#*! , just because McCain’s old azz can’t stay up too late to give his acceptance speech…that’s what it ain’t!

I am neutral, can care less who wins…I am just ready for the season to get underway…
Wait, not too fast…let me check my fantasy line ups…

For those who know me, you know I love me some backs…
Quarterbacks, running backs, defensive backs… I might also have a thing for a linebacker or two, and who doesn’t love a tight end?!

I’m a Titans fan…love me some VY and The Freak is back! What sucks for me…is that I live in Austin, TX…they want to show Cowboys (boooo!) or Texans (booooo hiss hiss booo!) games…yeah, given that I grew up an Oilers fan, I tried to give the Texans a chance…if the Titans keep drafting Longhorns (still upset about them passing over Sweed, we need a WR), I will be a fan for life.

Ahhhh, football’s in the air!

This ish turns me on!

4 comments:

dclawchic said...

I am not a football fan, but I already know that I will not see my boyfriend b/c he will be glued to the couch!

Still Patrice said...

I would like to become a football.

Eb the Celeb said...

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS>>>>

Keli said...

Trice,

I am happy that you want to become a football fan...instead of a football! lol...I was a bit worried for a minute.