Friday, September 05, 2008

Ol' School Sports Crushes

I have a thing for athletes…especially the ones with that arrogant swat…oh, but you have to have the ability to back it up too…until recently, I have never been into a dude that was not a current/former football player…and of course if a former player, they must look like it…I have crushed on a bball player or two…I actually been crushing on a 6’7” PF since I was 12…he is probably the finest man I have ever laid eyes on…well it’s a toss up between him and #2 (I really need to come up with better nicknames...but anyway...let's get back on topic here...I give you, my first 4 athlete crushes...




4. Andre Agassi


Hush, I don’t want to hear it! I played tennis and at the time I loved me some him, he was my favorite male player at the time…there was no James Blake on the scene back then, and Yannick Noah is not attractive...and I was only 12...I did not know any better.



3. Prime Time

This was my first football crush (only baseball crush)…I loved me some Neon Deion, jheri curl and all…still do!



2. Blaine Bishop
I’m not usually into pretty boys…but this man is fione…well at least he was back then. Didn’t hurt that he played for the Houston Oilers (may they RIP).



And now…for the top pick of them all…my all time greatest sports crush…I fell in love with this man as a teenager and I have been crushing ever since…His Royal Airness, Michael Jordan!


… he always strived to beat his personal best…and that caused him to bring a passion to the game that I don’t think will ever be duplicated…I could genuinely tell that he loved what he did…that was nothing better to him than stepping out on the hardwood…preparing to do what he did best…losing was not an option…he’s the reason I chose to wear the #23 in HS…not to mention…he’s hella sexy! I think this is where my affinity for bald chocolate men started…and he's still got it...Yes lawd! If I only I were that cigar!







11 comments:

Still Patrice said...

#2 lol cant roll with the curl

#4 loves me some micheal jordan mmhmmm

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Prime Time with the CURL!

LMAO!

The Dreamy One said...

ohhh ohh michael jordan used to be my boo.

i hated me some basketball but when he was playing i was glued to the tv,lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang aint never had a sports crush
or is it just a woman thing

(vixenchick) said...

deion was fine even with the curl,lol

dejanae said...

michael is the only one i can get wit
u can have jheri curl and no neck

eclectik said...

You forgot:

Sam Cassell
Carl Herrera
Popeye Jones
Sam Bowie
and
Jerome Kersey

blackstar said...

OMG - I am CRACKING UP over that picture of Deon Sanders, that Jheri curl, the gold chain and the no shirt! OMG. Time flies, b/c I used to think that looked SO GOOD!

Eb the Celeb said...

girl I loved me some deion too... and then when he came to my cowboys... it was all over...

I cant wait until the new season of deion and pilar starts

Katrina said...

hehehe I like this post! I used to have a crush on Michael Jordan too. lol